Open from 6:30 am-2:00 pm on Mondays and 6:30 am-6:00 pm Tuesday-Sunday, the new Short Game Area provides a 6,200 square foot green complex, two bunkers and the ability to hit both pitch and chip shots. We couldn’t be more excited for this amenity to now be open and available to equity, senior and junior members as well as their day guests.
We kindly ask for members to protect the use and conditions of the Short Game Area by reporting non-member use to the golf staff, filling divots with sand, raking bunkers, repairing ball marks on the practice green, cleaning practice balls off the green and most importantly…keeping safety as the number one priority.
- The design offers golfers a multitude of optional areas, lies and conditions to practice from; therefore, members should feel comfortable practicing from any location within the confines of the fencing.
- Members should use caution and keep safety of the others using the area in mind. If shots become dangerous for other members or practice balls are being hit outside of the boundaries, you should adjust your location, type of shot and/or club.
- Members should limit the number and size of divots in a given area.
- While the practice green may be used for putting, priority will be given to those practicing chipping, pitching and bunker shots. Putting should stop when other members are practicing shots from off the green.
- Bags of practice balls will be available at the bag drop area for member use (limited to one bag per member). Members are requested collect golf balls with the ball pusher (located on the side of the green) and to return practice bags to the bag drop area when finished. Alternatively, members may choose to use their own golf balls.
Members should check in with golf staff prior to accessing the area. Please note that club dress code applies.