Like many, I like to set a resolution or two for the new year. Show of hands…how many of you are still committed to the resolutions you have made? I have found the best kept resolutions are the ones that give an added experience to our lives. For example, what activity or event can I commit to this year that will enhance the bond with my friends, spouse and family?
Here are the top six reasons to resolve to a club membership for yourself and your family in 2019:
1. Quality time – Everyone is busy. Whether it’s a day dedicated to yourself or a day dedicated to your family – making time to pick up a club or relax under an umbrella can be priceless for busy lifestyles.
2. Networking – They say that some of the best business deals are made on the course. A club membership allows you to meet people who share similar interest and aligned business opportunities.
3. Meet someone new – With so many new people retiring to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, many look for a place where they can come each week and meet new and eventually life long friends. What better way to meet others than to attend monthly book club, weekly aqua fitness classes, open golf tee times, member parties and more. At a club, meeting someone new and the social lifestyle is what it’s all about!
4. Health – Walking 18-holes of golf, yoga on the terrace, laughing with friends – all of this and more is offered with club membership and may be one of the healthiest decisions you could make all year.
5. Beat the Crowds – Skip the public beach and public golf course with crowds and lines and enjoy amenities with more openings and availability for use.
6. Cost – Now is the time to join! With demand at an all time high for club membership in Northwest Florida, join now before pricing goes up and availability runs out. For Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, social memberships continue to show a wait list of 55+ and there are plans for golf initiations to increase in 2019 due to area demand.
The benefits of club life are endless. In 2019, we hope you will commit to live the club life to the fullest. You won’t be sorry you did!