In addition to all of the benefits that Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club offers, members also have benefits when traveling. The club pays for each one of its members to have a ClubBenefits Membership with ClubCorp, giving its members access to private country clubs, dining clubs, and more. In addition, new members have the opportunity to upgrade to Signature Gold (waiving the $5k initiation fee) for $50 extra a month. This upgrade not only gives members access to club’s nationwide but also gives them access to free golf, free club rentals and free meals.Learn more about Club Benefits Learn more about Signature Benefits
HOW IT WORKS:
• My World privileges are to be enjoyed when traveling outside a geographic area from your place(s) of residence and business, as well as your Home Club address.
• Golf privileges include two rounds of golf per property, per membership, every month, with no green fee. Cart fee is additional and required.
• Dining privileges include two meals per club, per membership, every month. Alcohol, specialty drinks, guest charges, service charges and tax are additional.
• Reservations must be made through ClubLine, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST, Monday – Saturday. Reservation requests may also be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Complimentary green fees and dining are not extended to group bookings, which require multiple tee times or seating for parties of 10 or more for private events. All tee times and dining reservations are provided on a space-available basis. Tee times may not be extended for club special events or on holidays. Tee times are available up to 30 days in advance.
• Clubs, benefits and services are subject to change. There is no guarantee that a specified number of clubs or resorts, or that specific clubs or resorts, will always participate in the program. Visit clubline.com for a current list of participating clubs.
• Associate Clubs International (ACI) retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether a Member is maintaining a “residence” at a particular location or locations. ACI may, at its discretion, restrict the use of program benefits by Members in certain areas, including but not limited to locations where they own or maintain vacation properties that can or may be used as dwellings.
• Additional restrictions apply. See Club for details.
Contact Our Membership Director Today to Become a Member.
Email Sarah Brazwell or contact by phone at 850.267.2229 ext. 3