–2017-2018 Board of Directors Announced–
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club Announces 2017-2018 Board of Directors
Santa Rosa Beach, Fla. (March 6, 2017) – Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, named “Best Golf Course” by Visit South Walton voters, today announced its 2017-2018 board of directors including six incumbents and three newly ratified members.
The six incumbents include:
- Mac Clark, treasurer. Mr. Clark has served two years of his three-year term.
- David Kettell, golf committee chairman. Mr. Kettell has served two years of his three-year term.
- Bill Wyrough, policies and planning committee chairman. Mr. Wyrough has served two years of his three-year term.
- Eden Cooper-Millsap, social committee chairman. Mrs. Millsap has served one year of her three-year term.
- Steve Tabor, director. Mr. Tabor has served one year of his three-year term.
- Bob Baird, director. Mr. Baird has served one year of his three-year term.
The three newly ratified members who will all serve three-year terms include:
- Robert Reeder
- Sam Dalton
- and Jim Shepherd
“As outgoing president for Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, I could not be more proud and grateful to our past board of directors,” said Lee Dickerson, outgoing president for Santa Rosa. “I want to give special recognition to our outgoing directors, Steve Catalano and Allen Butler for their expertise and dedication during their tenure and I also look forward to the great energy our new board members will bring to the club.”
The club’s president, executive committee and committee chairs for the 2017-2018 year will be decided on April 20, 2017 following the annual meeting of members. For more information about Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club or membership options, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www.santarosaclub.com.
About Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is the only member owned golf course and private beach club on the coast – located on scenic Highway 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more. The club boasts an 18 hole, par 72 championship golf course, a beautiful Beach Club with private pool and beach access, plus dining – including the club’s signature restaurant located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Vue on 30a. Learn more at www.santarosaclub.com.
# # #
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.